Our dedicated Business Services department specialise in working alongside owner managed businesses and SME's.
We pride ourselves on providing a friendly, cost effective service, whether you are a new start up or an established business.
At all times, our objective is to provide you with peace of mind so that you can concentrate on running your own business. We also use the opportunity to provide valuable information as a basis for you to make informed management decisions.
Our aim is to help you minimise costs, maximise your profits and improve your efficiency.
Our team can assist and advise on a whole range of accountancy and related services:
- Assisting you with the preparation of statutory year end accounts and filing these with the Registrar of Companies.
- Preparation of monthly or quarterly management accounts.
- Preparing and submitting VAT Returns and tax returns.
- Assisting with the installation and management of accounting software packages. In particular, we are an Approved Supplier for Sage Line 50.
- Teaching you simple book-keeping techniques and helping you with maintaining accurate books and records.
- Preparation of financial forecasts.
- Company secretarial services - we can manage your obligations with the Registrar of Companies so you do not need to worry about missing deadlines. We generally file Annual Returns and related company secretarial forms electronically with Companies House, this improves efficiency and reduces risk.
We will use the information we gather about your affairs as the basis for providing constructive advice. Our close involvement in your business means that we are ideally placed to provide pro-active advice as your business develops. This can also assist in allowing you to take advantage of tax planning opportunities.
We can provide a book-keeping service whereby our team will manage your business record keeping requirements – this could include everything from preparing monthly or quarterly management accounts to the processing of all of your invoices, income and expenses onto accounting software and dealing with any cheque payments from your business bank account.
Our book-keeping service is highly bespoke to your individual requirements so please contact us to discuss how we can help.