We don't currently have any vacancies at this moment in time.
Please check back on a later date.
Salary range: according to experience
We are looking for a fulltime Accounts Assistant to work as part of a busy team in providing, accounting and bookkeeping services to clients in our Newark office. Someone keen to progress and develop their skills.
You will be working within a team dealing with a wide variety of clients in both size and business sectors.
- Preparation of accounts for limited companies, sole traders and partnerships
- Bookkeeping and completion of VAT returns
- Completing assignments within deadlines and budgets
- Discussing queries with the client
- Preparation of corporation tax returns and supporting computations
- Representing Hobsons in a professional and efficient manner
- On occasion, may be required to attend client premises
Required skills and experience:
- Understanding of double entry bookkeeping
- Competence and experience in accountancy assignments
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience working in an Accountancy Practice
- AAT Level 3 or above
- High degree of numeracy
- Team player with self-motivation
- Good communication skills
- IT literate with experience of accounting packages
- We offer a comprehensive benefits package including training and development, flexitime working hours, and much more.
- Office hours are between 9am-5.15pm Monday-Friday.
- An opportunity to work with a growing firm, in a friendly working environment.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
- How many years of Accountancy Practice work experience do you have?
- What level of Accounting Qualification do you have?
- Which accounting packages do you have experience using?
Applications with CV and completed Application form to: email@example.com
Please see details of our Privacy Notice here.
Our policy is to employ the best qualified people and provide equal opportunity for the advancement of employees including promotion and training and not to discriminate against any person because of gender, race, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, religion, belief or disability.